martes, 22 de abril de 2008

Plaza España 1º, 2ª
Caracas, 1010-4
Madrid

April 21, 2008

The personal Officer
Secure Guards LTD
320 The High StreetLondon SE8 0ER


Dear Sir,
I am applying for the post of Security Guard advertised in "The Standard" yesterday and I am enclosing a copy of my curriculum as requested.
As you can see, I had worked for five years as the Prime Minister’s personal bodyguard and before that I was in the army. My commanding officer and the Prime Minister can both supply you with references and their addresses can be found on my curriculum.
My experience in the army included working in Northern Ireland and the Falklands. I have also accompanied the Prime Minister on his outside travells.
I hope you will give my application serious consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,


Pepito Jiménez

Pepito Jimenez

No hay comentarios: