martes, 22 de abril de 2008

Formal letter

Major street 30
La Pobla de Segur


Capital street 78
Tremp

Dear Sir or Madame,

I’m writing because the new organization of the houses is a error, the neighbours (there) are (a) noisy.

First of all, on my floor on the right, stay a the Erasmus people and this, are a more noisy on the night and my children and my parents don’t sleeping on the night, by the party’s of the Erasmus people. In addition, on my floor on the left, stay a the prostitute, and my parent don’t saw a this persons because, they a old school people. And my children don’t saw this person because are affected by this persons.

I’m very disappointed with this organization and, I’m very interested with change the apartment.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

Chinese family.

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

HI Xicu, thanks for your post. Please have a look at it to correct or see the mistakes.