lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

Formal letter

11 Bells Street
Mearby. Wornshire
Old Suncoast
20th April 2008

Town Council
41 Yackown Street
Motrion

Dear social councillor,

I am writing to you to complain about my neighbours.

I am a Chinese man and I live with my wife, my two sons and my wife’s parents. Next to my flat lives a trumpeter who practices every night, and he is not good in playing the trumpet. My mother-in-law, my father-in-law and my two sons need to go to sleep early and they can’t do it if our neighbour plays for three or four hours.

Moreover, we live above a bar and every weekend it bothers us because we hear the music al night.

Furthermore, in our building lives a noisy spinster who is always meddling in others’ lives. He’s very annoying and pestering.

Yours faithfully,


Yi Piang Ho

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi Nasi, thanks for your post. As usual it is very entertaining.