domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

ALPICAT 1-1 POBLA

This sunday I had a football match in Alpicat at twelve hour a.m.
Last Saturday I was on a Birthday Party but & was sleeping at half past one!! that was very early for me!!
It was because next Sunday I had the football match and I must to get up at eight a.m. and have a shower and after this at quart past nine go to the town of Lleida(alpicat)...

I was very happy as a reason that I was on the eleven...
The match in the first half was very nice because we were winning 0-1, with a goal of Sergi Plancheria, all the team at the timeout was delighted and the coach too.
The second half began good, but the other team was very good physicaly and we were very tired, and... 1-1, they meke the drawn, it was worst.
In the eighty minute of the match, a bump between our player and an alpicat's player has resulted in a serious injury to the opponent, he broked his leg!!! he was crying a lot!!
All the people was afraid and it was a horrible clash!!
The match was stopped until the ambulance arrived to take the injured player...

I can't say any more.

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

hi Koen, what a pity! i feel sorry for that player, but football is that.