miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

DIARY

Dear diary,

Yesterday I arrived at the residence, I met my roommate. She is strange but organized, only what I mind. Our room isn’t very big, moreover is comfortable and clean.
Today was my first day at the University of Paris and it’s cool. We haven’t had the first lecture yet because today was the presentation. I’ve been at the canteen with some new friends and they look good people. They are from lots of countries around Europe, the majority are from Italy, because there don't do this types of studies. & Is nice knowing people but I have to be careful because I don’t know them so much.

Tomorrow I’ll tell you more my

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi Gemma, thanks for your post. Have a look at the mistakes. Don't worry, they are not very important, but you should have a look at tehm.