domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

It could be real

Today I’m very happy due to I am in the “ESCAC” summer camp. In this camp I learn all about making movies, we will film our own sketch the last week of the camps in groups of five or six (that’s good because in reduced groups we can learn more). It’s wonderful being here, we do lots of activities and amazing classes and we make a lot of friends.
This camp is in Sitges, near the beach, therefore when we have & break we can go there and take a swim. I always go to the sand of the beach and I start thinking about some films and how I would make them. My best friend Brian wants to be a famous cinema director and he knows a lot, besides he teach me about rare films. Now I’m beginning the script of my new sketch... I hope some day I could make larger movies.

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi Judith, thanks for your post. Please be careful with tenses.