lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

A complain

5 Avda. Catalunya
La Pobla de Segur 25500
Alt Pirineu i Aran
21-4-08
Town Council of La Pobla de Segur
wn La Vila Square
La Pobla de Segur 25500

Dear Mr. Bellera,

I am writing because to complain about the troubles that my neighbours caused me last Saturday.

So, On the third floor, a group of some Erasmus students are living since September.
I had not had any problem with them yet, but in the last month this situation has changed.
Every Saturday, they organize a party in their house that is a trouble for me.
Because their parties become every week longer and longer.
In addition, the level of his music is higher and higher through the night.
I asked for them to stop the party, and the students did not stop.

I would be very pleased did something for finish this situation, because I am not the only one person that has this problem.


Yours sincerely,

Joan Macaya

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I don't now how to put the head of the formal letter at right.

Barrie dijo...

Hi Joanmarc, don't worry about it, but do worry about some of your mistakes. Please have a look at the bolded words.