domingo, 28 de octubre de 2007


Wonderful day

It’s so pleased thinking about nothing, no responsibilities, no preoccupations…a simple day.
I wake up, there are a big sunny in front of my windows, the door is open and my room is a completely mess.
I’m disorientated, but I sleep very well.
It’s Saturday, I love Saturday mornings, nothing to do. Only one thing is waiting me, the breakfast.
I wake up very slowly and I take some biscuits that there are next to me, near the table. I take my housecoat, and I’ll go quickly at the bathroom.
While the bath is filling of water, I’m undressing and turn on the music.
I have a relax bath with a lot of foam, and it smells delicious… my ears are listening “deliver me-sarah brightman & enya”.
I hope today I’ll be a wonderful day. I’m not looking at the time, I can stay here until I want.
Surprised, my heart is palpitating as fast as it can. Someone is knocking at the bathroom’s door. The door is opening very slowly and someone says me:
-close your eyes, and only listen, confide in me…
I recognise this voice and I close my eyes.
He whispers me words of love into my ear, and when I’m opening my eyes, he kisses me as nobody never had kissed me.
Then, we disappear in the depths of waters, among our bodies…


1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi Judith, thanks for your post. It is a really vivid piece of writing.