lunes, 29 de octubre de 2007


My dog:
I’ll tell you about my dog. Its name is Lupi. It is my favourite dog. I love it, up to a point, of course.
When I’m alone it’s comes to my and when I’m sad too.
It is very expressive when it wants food it comes to me and look my, I know that it wants meal.
I can’t say more because my dog is my live. :p
I think that my Lupi realizes everything.
Perhaps the written is little but explain about my dog is difficult.
And I thought that the explained a joke. The people say that is very bad, but I think that is very good.
A friend tells his friend: “my brother is already 4 years old that’s he is going to a bike” and the other friend says him “Oooh, he already must stay very, very and very far”
For my, this joke is very funny.

I hope you like it.

Bye, bye.

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Don't worry about the legth of your composition, Janina. It is a nice writing about what semms a nice little dog. Thanks.