lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007

An Ideal Date:


It was a dark winter night. Liz and I lived by this time in a village in the mountains, near a little skiing resort. I liked a lot skiing, by this time I worked as a skiing instructor in the resort. Liz called me by phone. She said that she reserved a table in a very good restaurant. It was in a high place, near the top of highest peak in the station.

When Liz went to my house I was wearing really elegant clothes. A shirt, elegant trousers, shoes… And Liz told me that I had to wear my skiing suit. She said that in that place it would be very cold and wet and she said also I was more interesting with it. I putted on it. Then we went to the snow motorbike station and we caught a snow motorbike. We went by it to the Restaurant. It was called “The Refuge”.

When I was going into the Restaurant Liz stopped me and said that we have to trough the other door. When we arrived in the other face of the Restaurant, she caught a pair of skis that were on the wall and said: ‘Can you catch me?’ And she started to go down from the mountain. I caught my skis and I went out behind them. The mountain was very high so we go down for a lot of time. Then, she went into the forest and I went behind her. She stopped, and I stopped too. She said: ‘I Love you!’ And I answered: ‘Me too!’ and I kissed her lips.

No hay comentarios: