lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007

A perfect date


I’m in front of a high building, the highest building in the city. I come inside it, and I go up to the last flat in an elevator. There’s a large room with so big windows and an amazing view of the city.
I have a look at the room, there’s a cosy bed with two big cushions. Near the bed there’s a table with two glasses of champagne. In front of it there’s a warm hearth.
I lie down on the bed, waiting for the person you’ve got to meet there and thinking about her.

Suddenly, I hear the elevator coming up, and the nerves I haven’t felt last hours explode. They are becoming bigger by moments.
And then <> The elevator has arrived. The doors are being opened and I start to see that person. She’s not an amazing woman, but she’s got something that makes me have my eyes trapped in her. She has a look at the room, and she comes to my bed. I say hello returns me the greeting.

I invite her to lie down next to me in the bed, and I start the conversation with the typical moving comment:
- There’s a good view from here, isn’t it?

No hay comentarios: