lunes, 29 de octubre de 2007

My friend Manolo

My friend Manolo
Manolo is my friend since 1995, is the perfect friend is happy, graceful and amused.
Is the typical friend that is more attractive for the girls, and is a good person.
In real this text is for find the girlfriend for my friend, because this very sad, because your girlfriend the abandonment and this is single without none girl that enamours of.
And I go to talk about this.
Manolo is a boy more romantic and it likes the eat in the light of the moon with candles, and more like the the romantic films, and is a boy that likes look the dawn with your girlfriend, but today don’ t have a girlfriend and I the best friend of Manolo looking for this the beautiful and very good girlfriend.
All the woman looks hear I hope yours call in the number 654987123.

Thank you for the participation and good by.

Xavi Gallart Munich

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

You see Xavi, your friend MAnolo will eventually find somebody to love. It always happen, when you have lost all the hopes, then suddenly the person of your dreams appear. Nice composition, anyway,