martes, 16 de octubre de 2007

MY IDEAL DATE

Many times I thought how I wish it were my date ideal...
At times I find myself on a beach of white sand, palm trees and the sun sink into the horizon of the sea.
Or next to a mountain river that run happily among meadows covered with wild flowers. Other times I am on the top floor of a skyscraper contemplating the stars of sky.
Perhaps in an intimate and romantic restaurant ...
Maybe walking on the streets deserted and illuminated by the moon in a big city.
Or in a cosy hut listening to my favourite music while I look through the windows as the snow fall, his white mantle across the landscape.
But I truly believe the ideal date is to be with the ideal person who helps me feeling happy, laugh, think and sometimes to mourn. This is the time and place where I would want stay.

No hay comentarios: