lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007

The perfect date


It’s seems like “all is pink”… like “it went well, it was funny and you said I was a cutie”.
Wrong!
I think, at the perfect date doesn’t matter where you are, what are you doing or what are you eating or thinking if you are with the person that you love. If you are with him, you are so happy, the rest doesn’t matter.
Watching television, eating ice-cream, listening music, playing with something… what ever you want.
Laughing, smiling, looking at the other person, listening him, all is important for a date.
I don’t know exactly what it’s for me the perfect date, I think the only important is the person who you meet at a date. If he/she is boring, the most probably is that the date will be boring…
And be cautious or you’ll have a pie in your face!!
If you have a self esteem, and you know the person, the date will be great.


Judith Amores

No hay comentarios: