domingo, 28 de octubre de 2007

Free topic Composition

Cjapela, we are near of Halloween so i made a Horror Composition. Here you are:

One day, an ordinary day, when I woke up, as a normal day I went to the kitchen to prepare something to have breakfast. In the kitchen there was my father, but…
Oh! He wasn’t my father! He was ghost!
I was a little bit slept so I didn’t believe it and I rubbed my eyes and cleaned my glasses. But there was still a ghost there!
- Good morning, Nasi – Said the ghost
- Good morning – I answered afraid
- How have you slept, my son?
- Go…good – I realized it was my father but I didn’t understand anything.

He continued having breakfast normally and I started to prepare mine. Then my mother arrived, but…what? She was a witch!
- Good morning Nasi, good morning honey- said her
- Good morning – answered my father
- Hello mum – I was more and more afraid but I continued hiding

I had breakfast and I went to watch TV, I ever watch Doraemon at mornings!
Ten minutes later, my brothers woke up and came to the living room.
Oh no! It couldn’t be real! They were a zombie and a Frankenstein!
- Good morning Nasi – Said they to me at the same time
- Go…good… - I wasn’t able to talk – Good…morning

I was so scared. My home was a horror castle! A witch, a ghost, a Frankenstein and a zombie!
I went quickly to the bathroom to have a shower and leave home as fast as I can, but… when I looked me at the mirror, my tooth were pointed, my lips were red, my face was so white and bright, my hair was black and I was wearing a long coat…


I WAS A VAMPIRE!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry Chapela, I wrote Cjapela

Barrie dijo...

Hi Nasi, don't worry. What a nice tale you have written. I really had a good time reading it.