lunes, 29 de octubre de 2007

A good afternoon in the sports centre of la pobla de segur

This afternoon at eight o’clock, I have been to the sports centre of la Pobla de Segur, has playing a friendly basketball match.
I was the shortest of all de people in the sports centre, JAJAJA… but it wasn’t a problem for me, I can run very fast and the other players are slower than me.
At the end of the first half time, the scoreboard was 32-40 for the enemies, but it wasn’t a problem for us. The problem was I and David Garin, we have doing only 4 points, 2 Garin and 2 I.
The second part or half time was better for us, the match finished 81-79 for me Team, but the best news, were the points scored by Garin and I.
In the second part, I have done two triples, and two simple baskets(2 points), and with the scoreboard 76-76, I Have done a decisive triple, It was great!!
Next Monday I will go again to the sports centre.

Bye-Bye Chapiii!!

2 comentarios:

Kun dijo...

Chapela me he dado cuenta ahora, en la terdera linia tengo un fallo ortografico, he puesto un "de" y tendria que ser "the".

SORRY

Barrie dijo...

Congratulations Kun!!! I can feel your enthusiasm towards basket throgh your writing. Thanks for your post.