domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

If I been a politican...

If I had the oportunity to be a politician, I would win the elections. I would obligate some people to build a house like The White House only for me and my work people. Then, I would go to the poor countries of the world and I would give some money, a little part of my money to the poor.
I’d buy a car if I had a lot of money. To win the elections I would do that the richest people would pay a little quantity of money and this would be for the poor people and for the 3r world people who are very poor, too.
If I were an important politic, I would give more oportunities to young people to buy a house, a flat, a car, ... and I would give more money for research of illness.

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi Kris, thanks for your post. Now, although it is very interesting it was not the one I had told you write. As we were learning about narratives, you were supposed to write a narrative following the guidelines on page 63. Could you please try to do it?