lunes, 11 de febrero de 2008

informal letter

Pobla de segur
Lleida
9/2/08

Dear paula

How are you?. I’m fine. Thanks for you letter. I send you this letter because I want to tell you about my holidays. I spend some days of my holidays in Lisboa, is a great city and the capital of Portugal. There the people are generous and the weather is fantastic.

I visit some beaches of the city and I was sun bathing and relax there. My parents and I rent a boat to cross the sea and we see a lot of fishes near the beach. The sea in Lisboa are bit cold but I swim in, and I enjoy it.
Also we were in some museums because my parents want to visit them. We went to eat in some restaurants; there the food is very good and the quantity excellent. I ate very of taste !.

I can’t send you some photos because I leave the camera in my house !
I hope that the following holidays are like these and I enjoy so much as this year.
I wait your letter.

Keep in touch

Regards,
Noemí

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi, Noemi, why have you written a letter? You had to write a narrative.