jueves, 31 de enero de 2008

Village or city

As you know, I’m from Pobla, some days I think I’m lucky for live in here, because maybe it could be worse, but I think here I’m wasting the time. Villages are boring, unless you are a grandma, or grandpha, or maybe if you have your husband/wife and you’ll have children, but for teenagers, it’s quite similar all the days.
We can’t do anything special, specialy in winter. From my point of view, Pobla is great in summer, where you can do a lot of things, for example; go to the river, the lake, the swimming pool, in general you can do more exciting things than the city, but in winter, in Pobla returns the tedium. All the people in the village are at home, and the only thing we can do is going to ski, or going out with your friends to have a coffee or a drink at night.

But I’m the kind of person, that think “where you go, you’ll have good time, if you have a good sense of humour, or good friends, or nice day… or…whatever you want..” like the song : Don’t worry, be happy.

No hay comentarios: