lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

Have we got to be worried?

This winter, is being hotter than last years. I don’t want to alarm you, but I think that this is the first symptom of the climatic change.
In my opinion and about things I’ve heard, we are in danger, not this year, or the next but yes in fifteen or twenty. And in fifteen years, I hope, we’ll still living and we’ve got to fight now to make a better future for us and for our sons.
Because people say that we aren’t in danger, that this is only another hot winter as the others we’ve had, but I’m worried, I don’t think that this is a normal winter, and if we don’t save the earth, who will do it for us?
In a nut shell, the earth is ill, and with our actions, we can save it or not.

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi, Nasi, thanks for your post. I agree with you.