lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

A dream


Description

Charlie Hunnam is an actor.Charlie Hunnam has got bright blue eyes; he has the perfect nose as his mouth and his body. He has got shiny fair hair. He was born in 1980 and he has 27 years old, therefore he is young by now.
I don’t known that he like or that he love, on other hand I love as actor, when I saw the that its name is Abandon, I fell love with him (jeje). The film is a psychological theme, is very interesting. I like a lot.
For me is very handsome, is perfect.
I would like to find a boyfriend like him, but I known that am very impossible for me because I…don’t mind.
Well, to sum up, he star in Queer as folk (Series the TV) (1999), Undeclared (Series the TV) (2001), Nicholas Nickleby (2002), Abandon (2002) this I like much, Cold Mountain (2003).

No hay comentarios: