lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

description

I’m describing one friend, Gerard, who has got dark, shiny and short hair.
He has got a good style of clothing, the last time when I was with he, was wearing a jeans and a grey jumper, normal clothing.
Gerard has got green eyes and doesn’t wear glasses. His nose is a little wide, and his mouth smiling and wide too. He look likes a actor but I don’t know the name of this.
The Gerard’s face is oval, he is more attractive and young, has got 19 years. With this age he is polite, cheerful, lively and a little shy, but he is the most friendly person I meet. He is nosy and sometimes he is crazy too.
Gerard doesn’t live in Pobla but he is one of my best friends.
He likes skiing, swimming and climbing, is a very sportist person, but he doesn’t like studying.
I meet Gerard in Barcelona, in a party, because he is a friend of my cousin Alba.

He is a good person!!

No hay comentarios: