lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Description


I am going to talk about the most attractive, of my point of view, woman in the world, Elsa Pataki. She was born in 1976 so she’s in her early thirties
She’s thin and short and so good-looking. She’s always well-dressed and neat.
She’s got bright eyes with a colour between green and grey, a beautiful nose, thick sensual lips and fair straight shiny hair.

I have never met her but I found in websites that she is a cheerful easy-going woman but sometimes she can be serious and polite.
His boyfriend, Adrien Brody, says that Elsa is a romantic woman and an amazing person with a big heart.
She is a hard working woman, now; she’s working in the film “Snakes on a plane”, and she has worked on other films.

People who don’t like Elsa Pataki, say that she’s all made of plastic and she’s sometimes moody, but I think that they only do that to degrade his image of perfect woman.


No hay comentarios: