lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

It's the time

I’m waiting behind the stage… In a few minutes I will be there, with all the lights off, a big focus lighting me and thousands of people shouting. It’s great what I feel after a concert, all have finished and I’m not nervous, but before a concert it’s very estrange. I feel nervous for all the people that is going to see me, worried about if something could fail, excited because I’m going to do what I enjoy more in the world: play my guitar. Well, it’s time to go. I take my white Stratocaster, I smile to Fryda, the bass player and I close my eyes, I can’t hear anything, my manager is telling me something but I don’t care, now it’s me and the people. I will say who I am and why I’m in the stage. Our music is noise, and we are proud of it. It’s the time.

No hay comentarios: