martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

A fulfilled dream!

I was flying to Chicago. I was nervous. I was going to live the best experience of my life. Two days ago, when I was at home, I received an important call, it was Madonna’s manager, he explained me that I have passed the casting and that I was going to dance with the diva. At that moment, I didn’t believe it, but slowly, I realized that something great was going to happen to me.

When I arrived to the studios I met the other nine winners of the casting who where going to dance with Madonna too. We stayed in a room chatting for one hour more or less, then, someone knocked at the door. We didn’t say anything and the door was opened by the woman who we were going to dance for, yes, it was Madonna!
She stayed with us chatting for a long time and a nine o’clock we went to have dinner and to sleep, the singer said us that next day was going to be a hard day.

And the five girls and five boys went to sleep
with something more to tell to our sons, we have met one of the top world celebrities.

1 comentario:

Barrie dijo...

Hi Nasi, thanks for your post. I thought you would have preferred to meet Elsa Pataky, wouldn't you?